Thursday, June 30, 2011

sea foam

I'm loving the sea foam color right now. My aunt just painted her kitchen and game room this light and airy color and it really gave me the bug to add a bit more sea foam to my life (not the real kind...). I've had the itch to re-do my dresser and now that I have a new fave color, I'm can't wait to get started. The hold up? We are currently residing in different cities.
 I bought this vase from West Elm this past weekend. It fits in just fine with the sea pallet. 
My pinterest account just happens to be overflowing with sea foam. Here are some of my favorites.

I could go on, really. When I actually started looking, almost all of my pins are some shade of blue. 


I'm off to pack for Virginia! We are leaving our house at 5am tomorrow! 
Have a safe and happy 4th of July :)







No comments:

Post a Comment