Thursday, February 10, 2011

monthly resolutions - february

Let's face it, a year is way too long to make a constant effort on one thing. I haven't made new year's resolutions in forever because I can't stay focused for an entire year! The other day I read this post on Bower Power where she made a different resolution for each month. Genius. She pre-made resolutions for the entire year, but since I can't think of that many resolutions at one time, I'm going to make one at the beginning of each month and update on how I'm doing throughout--something serious, goofy, hard, personal, healthy, fun, etc. Maybe I'll throw in some longer term goals/bucket list items too. I thought I'd wait until March, so I would have time to think/an entire month for the resolution, but I think I've found one too hard to keep up with for an entire month that is perfect for the last 2/3 of February:

I resolve for the remainder of February to keep my car cleaned out. This is HUGE if you don't know me. My car serves as a second room/closet. Kiki and I are so pumped.

In other news, I finally found a jar for my sea glass collected in Kauai. It makes me wish I was back in Hawaii, especially with all this crazy cold weather Texas has been dishing out lately. 



No comments:

Post a Comment