Thursday, January 12, 2012

close-up

If you're following along with the January photo-a-day challenge, you know that today, January 12, 2012 is close-up (I absolutely love close-up shots). Rhett is in town for a little while so we had a "date day" of sorts and I took some iPhone pics along the way.
1st stop: Starbucks :)
I had some stuff to drop off at Goodwill and I scored this adorable owl for $4. Rhett picked out some awesome lumberjack flannel shirts including one with a bear patch on the pocket. Winning!
Next, sushi. Go-to for date night.
Even though we were freezing cold, we stopped for frozen yogurt afterwards. Another personal fave.
End of the night pic.
We saw Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy somewhere in there. It was horrible. Don't see it.
You know I can't leave you without some close-ups of kittens.
Banks:
Benson:


Happy close-up Thursday! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment