Thursday, January 5, 2012

clothes woes

Do you guys sew? I got a sewing machine for Christmas this year from my grandma and I've spent most of the day somewhat frustrated figuring it out. I thought since today's photo challenge is "something you wore," I would finally make something super cute I pinned ages ago and everyone would be impressed, inspired, etc. Bah-humbug! I'm not giving up though. The sewing machine will be calling me master soon enough.
Let's move on to a happier story about Texas. There is a special time in Texas that happens on and off from the months of October-March-ish in which the weather is absolutely perfect. During these not-so-rare occurrences, if you so choose, you can pair your favorite long sleeve t-shirt with you favorite pair of workout shorts. Today just happened to be a fabulous example of a long-sleeve-shirt-and-shorts day, my friends (okay, maybe it's not that fabulous). So, that's what I wore. All day. And I captured it just for you :) Behold,
Well, there ya go. Lame? Maybe. But that's okay. I've blogged several days in a row now and that most certainly is not lame. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment